Today, this is my theme. So far it seems to be going great. I set the alarm and woke up earlier this morning (not saying it was early just better than my normal capabilities). I bought myself a little time to do some laundry, shower and wash off a stove covered in food particles that would make scientists wonder.
I'm back. I feel back that is.
Andy didn't know what to think when I was smiling before 7 a.m. Smiles have been hard to come by as of late for me. Not sure why. Why? Way to many why's were circling in my head. I'm over it. I'm ready to be the person I can be. I'm ready to be a better me. I'm hoping this feeling lasts for a really long time.
Keanna couldn't figure out what the plan was for the day. When she woke up this morning I was showered and dressed. Getting dressed hasn't been one of my strong suits. She knew we were going somewhere but where? I have a few places on the agenda but nothing rushed or set in stone.
As a side bonus note, Aysen slept in his bed last night, THE WHOLE NIGHT (this was my first time putting him there, maybe I should have tried months ago). Weird. I got to snuggle Andy without moving Aysen to one side and then worrying about him falling off. Andy and I checked on him a few times during the night and he was at complete peace kicking his blankets off from his body. This was bittersweet. He is our last. He is growing up. He no longer needs me as he once did. On the other hand, I sure did sleep good.
Now I just need to head to Lisa's house and have her create my thought of the day in vinyl.
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
you posted tin! that is so awesome. and why up so early. that is my WHY for you? i wish i didn't sleep as long as possible. i can't believe aysen slept in his own bed. that is so crazy. i can't believe what good sleepers you make either. i'm so glad you got some pics of it. and by the way i love your thought.... so true.
So come on down and let's do your vinyl I have tried to call and catch up to you to give you your Birthday present and I am thinking we need to play more we might both smile more! :)
"i'm over it."
i wonder how many times i have to say that to myself?
you're awesome, tina. you qualify for mother of the year!
i hope you got vinyled, because vinyl as a little happiness to every situation! UP SO EARLY AND READY FOR THE DAY?!! wow. for real.
That is a wonderful post. I still need to get email notifications of when you post... As a follow-up, Aysen is still sleeping in his bed, in fact a few nights when he has been so tired, he grabs Tina's hand and marches her off to HIS bed to go to sleep. Pretty interesting, none of our other kids have been so willing to sleep in there own bed. Kyler was probably the worst. He wouldn't move out until Aysen forced him out. Love your thought, and I've been loving the smiles each day. Remember, smiles are free, so give them away!!! Thanks for the post, I enjoyed reading it, I also liked the fact that the horrible picture of me has been moved down the list finally! :-)
Post a Comment