Thursday, March 10, 2011

There vs. Here

Andy along with my father, brothers, and brothers-in-law are all together on their highly anticipated journey to Sin City.  (In case anyone in the future ever wonders, Las Vegas happens to be one of my least favorite places on planet Earth.  Andy has mentioned we could go for a little get away and leave the kids with his parents but . . .  to Vegas?).
So, while he is there basking in the warmth of the sun, sporting new swimming trunks (he forgot to account for the hot tub factor), shooting baskets and hoping to watch some intense basketball games where BYU is crowned champion, I am home with our children.
Kyler was busy today creating with Legos.  They are his current passion.  He recently got his Lego magazine in the mail.  This inspired him to create this masterpiece.  He had me take a picture hoping to have his creation published.

I'm glad Andy is having fun.  I'm extra glad to see the above picture of him.  Shaped in an "S", the exact same position he claims I always stand in.  Our children have no chance for good posture.

3 comments:

AndyW said...

I really don't like that picture of myself sporting the curved back. I do think Kyler's tower is pretty awesome though! He can play Lego's for hours at a time. I usually get called a couple times a week for a request that a surprise Lego purchase is made and brought home for him. He is manipulative in his request too....it is hard to say "no".

Bromleys said...

I keep forgetting to check your blog, because everything is post-dated. I'm not that smart Tina! But man your kids are growing and they are smart and cute little suckers too.

Oh by the way, I'm sure you know the cat's out of the bag, but you were the first to know so that's gotta feel good. Mrs Smartie pants.

Tink said...

I just found out you had a different blogspot.

Post a Comment