In honor of Theo LeSieg a.k.a Theodore Geisel a.k.a. Dr. Seuss, a birthday celebration was held at Mona Elementary School.
This is one of my children's favorite days.
They are allowed to dress up as characters from his books.
Taylei coordinated with her friend, Darian to go to school as Thing 1 and Thing 2.
I was told how much they looked alike except Taylei is a brunette and Darian is Blonde.
I'm glad they are friends.
Keanna dressed as a Who. A Who who was celebrating the arrival of spring.
Lisa drove the kids to school today. Zeak and Jake came in for a quick picture. They all looked awesome. Lisa used acrylic paint to color Zeak's hair and face a Grinchy shade of green. I would have never thought to use acrylic paint in a million years.
I'm so glad our school has these extra-curricular activities. 100 years ago when I was in school, we also got to dress up and I still remember how much I loved it.


2 comments:
Tin, what a fun update! your family looks fun to play with.
on a side note i am so proud of you when you update! it truly brightens my day.
wow....I knew it was dr. suess day, but I didn't actually get to see the kids in costume. Thanks for posting these pictures and adding your fun thoughts and info. I like it when you blog!
Post a Comment