The birthday party was delayed but we did celebrate. After a quick dinner of barbecue beef sandwiches with all the fixings the guests changed party locations and we went to my parents home to watch the BYU basketball game. Our family seems to have caught on to Jimmermania and no one wants to miss a game.
Andy and Taylei always request Pink Cloud Cake for their birthday. We have to get creative with how we arrange the candles, 38 plus 12 on one cake would be a definite fire hazard.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I do like a good pink cloud cake! The best part of the birthday cake is sharing it with my Taylei. Not sure how I like my age being shared publicly. ;-) BYU basketball was fun to watch this year, I've never been much of a BYU fan....but who couldn't be this year!
Post a Comment