Picture me singing gleefully, "I did it, I did it, I did it."
My valentines were placed in the mail today, February 2.
Notice I am writing the 2nd not the 11th, 12th or even 13th.
Me the queen of procrastination actually accomplished something in a timely manner. Maybe my lack of accomplishing the task last year added additional inspiration for this year.
Thanks to the staff at Kimo's for the helping with the finishing touches. On my list of things I hope to accomplish, a goal if you must, is a photoshop class. I want to learn to edit, adjust and design in this powerful program. It is overwhelming. Period. Another dream for another day. Maybe when the littlest man in the family doesn't control so many of my hours.
Speaking of Aysen, I was laying in bed with him the other night and was actually still awake when he gave in to the depths of slumber. I couldn't bring myself to get back up. I spent a few moments staring at him. Life is amazing. Eyes that see. A heart that pumps. Muscles that allow movement. How anybody can doubt the divinity of life as a gift from our Heavenly Father hasn't taken the time to watch a baby sleep. I do complain but soon he is going to be grown and not need me. I'll enjoy it while I can.
0 comments:
Post a Comment