Sunday, February 20, 2011

A look at everyday . . .

This is Aysen.  Aysen has one word to describe comfort.  Onesie.  He likes them.  He actually may prefer his birthday suit only but as his mother I have to draw the line.  No.

Three good reasons as to why:  1 -- It is illegal.  2 -- The clean-up of the potential contamination.  3 -- It is COLD outside.  (Even though our home thermostat is set at 70, the view through the window adds a chill factor.  The weatherperson may need to begin taking this into account.  Instead of just a wind chill factor, we can have a 'mental perception' factor added in as well).

He is smiling.  For a normally happy kid he has been sick bunches as of late.  I'm sick of sick.  Glad today smiles were in the air.

And to prove I am pampered by my daughter . . .  Taylei is getting to be really good at nail art.  I get to sit comfortably on the couch using my favorite tool (may or may not be a mac, for those of you that have one, you understand).
Not a bad way to spend a Sunday afternoon if I must say so myself.

1 comments:

AndyW said...

cute toes! Taylei can satisfy her dad with her amazing talent for sports, and then satisfy her mother with her artistic abilities as well. She is so cool!

Aysen is so fun. I certainly enjoy the kid...however, when he is sick it is much harder to deal with him. But smiles, means he is busy...and he is up to something. Looking forward to warm weather, he is going to love the outdoors.

Post a Comment