The menu of Kaci's choice: Hawaiian Haystacks. She let everyone know the best possible recipe. Kaci only likes to top her rice and sauce with peas, cheese and chinese noodles.
Lisa made Oreo balls for dessert. I believe I will refrain to comment on the number I ate. I loved them. I love everything sweet at this moment. Andy has nicknamed me JFJ at the moment. Not quite nice but all too true. I will gain control of this mortal body one of these days.
Taylei and Keanna were the oldest friends invited.
None of us followed Kaci's recipe for the most delicious meal. We all seemed to have our own ideas for the best blend of foods.
Grandma Lou brought a gift of truffles for the hostess'. I'm once again going to refrain from comment. I did eat more than one but less than five. Who is counting anyways?
While the food and dishes were being taken care of Miss Kaci and friends decided to help Taylei and Keanna get a little more fancy (we came straight from Taylei's basketball practice and didn't have time to accessorize our outfits).
Kaci chose for us to make crafts instead of play games. We made the cutest hair bows with the fabric of our choice. Taylei gave me instructions of what fabrics to cut for her. True to form, Keanna wasted no time taking care of business herself. She folded her own fabric, drew her own circles and did her own cutting. We had a little discussion for next time. I'm hoping she caught on to maybe cut all of her circles out of one area instead of random holes everywhere.
The evening was super nice. Lisa and Kaci were awesome hosts. Dinner was delicious and my girls can't wait to model their new accessories.








1 comments:
This post just makes me smile. We might have to host a few more parties! IT was a fun night thanks for spending it with us!
Post a Comment