Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Super Bowl was second fiddle to . . .

Litte Miss Maci -- the star of the day.
 We traveled to Holladay for her baby blessing.  Ryan did an awesome job and Maci is a little princess.
Mary Dawn, as always, was an amazing host.  The food was delicious.  The company was great.

The Super Bowl though, was disappointing.  I was hoping for a Steelers win.  Andy and I both wore our jerseys to show our support but no go.  I admit I have no idea who any of the players or coaches were.  I was just cheering for the Steelers name.  In all reality, I just like watching the commercials, the game is extra.  The day turned out way nice . . . an awesome time spent with family and we even avoided all forms of Sperry fits.  The week of miracles.

1 comments:

Ducksoup said...

love the title of your post. how creative. and what a cute girl! nice job with that camera of yours.

Post a Comment