Tuesday, May 1, 2012
The Month of April
For some curious reason, I failed to blog in the month of April. Utter and complete failure mind you. April was an awesome and amazing month. I met Senator Orrin Hatch while serving as a delegate at our county convention. My littlest broskey Paul married Arianne in the Manti Temple (I made super cool edible center-pieces for the luncheon). Kyler got a baby chick as a prize from an Easter egg hunt, the chick's name is Hatch. I took dead last in my parents Easter egg hunt. Andy accepted a call to be the new stake executive secretary. Aysen has began to speak in 3-4 word sentences -- his first sentence, "Help, Stuck, Hand," when he couldn't get it out of the dishwasher. Taylei and Keanna began taking crochet lessons and love learning from their 90 year old instructor. Spring break. We spent a few nights at my sister Mary Dawn's home and loved being pampered MD style. Keanna played her first game as a Dirt Devil and loved the coach and team. Aysen has advanced from just wanting to "feel" my hair in his hands, he now tries to tickle it on his belly. Made a deal with my sister, Diane, to avoid candy, first one to crack owes dinner to the other party at an expensive restaurant. Kyler began practice for the two different coach pitch teams for which he is a player (his dad coach's one). Steelers 12u played in St. George and for the first time in their history went 0-4 -- only played Vegas teams. Taylei was called to be the Beehive Class President. Andy's parents sold their home in St. George and are now living with us while they remodel their home next door. Our home was hooked into Mona's sewer system which added to our yard mess. Keanna tried out for the Candy Shop Wars 2 "book trailer" and was chosen to advance to the video screening. I conducted in Relief Society and gave a lesson with a focus on "Looking Up." The month was amazing, I hope to add more details soon but plan on repenting once again and work on promptness in blogging for the month of May.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Tina! yay! i had become rather spoiled and missed you desperately.
many events at your house. wow.
don't try to go back! GO FORWARD! or you'll stop blogging again, and that can't happen!
i have missed my other.favorite.cousin.
love ya.
wow, that is a mouth full. That is a lot of stuff, we need a vacation. ;-)
Pretty sure you missed a few important things last month. lol I guess so did I like scrapbooking...
Post a Comment