Andy, Keanna and Aysen were outside enjoying the marvelous spring weather. Andy and Keanna spent some time throwing a softball. Aysen had his own activity in mind.
![]() |
| He wanted to wear his rain boots but when we could only find one, snow boots were an exceptionally pleasing option. |
Today, Aysen was ready to command the vehicle without big brother's help. Andy said it was the funniest thing. He would push on the gas, become afraid that it moved and release his foot almost instantly. Repeated again and again and again. He drove in jerky circles, never realizing he could release the wheel from its cranked position.
The best part of the adventure? He was giggling hysterically the entire time. I wish I would have been a witness -- Kyler and I will have to relocate our homework dates to the back patio.


0 comments:
Post a Comment