I was trying to be an awesome mom (in the eyes of my child) and found Wheat Thins and Easy Cheese for his mid-morning snack.
My two year old son put his nose in the air. Not interested.
I was trying to make a health conscious choice and grabbed a bunch of grapes for myself. Aysen may not say many words but his communication skills can be top notch. He NEEDED the grapes. I giggled and giggled inside.
The pictures clearly show he knows the cracker is available but he is choosing grapes.
Eating them as if they are candy.
Maybe they are candy at my house. The junk food is always available but the fruits and vegetables are a little more limited. In my defense, vegetables and fruit go bad, sometimes taste bad and are kind of pricey when you consider the risks involved.On the other hand, if you by a Symphony bar you know it is going to taste good and your money won't be wasted. My sister, Mary Dawn, is often unimpressed with how food works at my house. But then, she visits and witnesses what my children choose to eat and has a hard time putting two and two together. Blessings from heaven is the answer.
He did finish eating the first bunch of grapes and required more.
I love all of his little grape eating soul.
Event took place February 24, 2012




1 comments:
ahhh... tina!
you are just cheering me up!
Post a Comment